1. Contents of the information offered onlineThe author does not accept any liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damage, and which may be caused by the usage or non-usage of the information provided or, respectively, by the usage of any incorrect or incomplete information, is generally excluded unless in cases of evidenced wilful or gross negligence on the author's side.
All offers are non-binding and non-obligatory. The author expressly reserves the right to make modifications, amendments, or to cancel the offer, in whole or in part, or to temporarily or finally discontinue this publication without giving of any separate prior notice.
2. Cross-references and linksWhere there are direct or indirect references to other websites (“links”) which lie beyond the sphere of responsibility of the author, any obligation to assume liability would take effect exclusively in the case of the author having knowledge of the content, and it having been technically feasible and reasonable for him to have prevented its use in the case of it having unlawful contents.
The author herewith explicitly declares that, at the time of setting the link, no unlawful content could be detected on the pages linked. The author does not have any influence on the current or future presentation, content or the authorship of the linked pages. He therefore explicitly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after setting the links. This is true for all links within his own website as well as for postings and outside contributions to the guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists which the author has created. The provider of the linked page shall alone be liable for illegal, faulty or incomplete content, and in particular for losses resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way and not the person who simply refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark rightsIn all publications, the author endeavours to respect the copyright of the featured graphics, audio and video files and texts, to use his own graphics, audio and video files and texts or to make use of non-protected graphics, audio and video files and texts.
All of the brand marks and trademarks (also third party brand marks and trademarks) named on the website underlie unlimited application of the regulations of the valid trademark and ownership law for each registered owner. The fact that a trademark has merely been named shall not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for any published items produced by the author himself shall remain solely with the author of these pages. Duplication or utilisation of such graphs, audio and video files/sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications shall be prohibited unless the author has granted his explicit consent.
4. Data protectionIf the web site contains options to enter personal or business data (names, addresses, email addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly carried out on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymised data or an alias.
5. Legal effectiveness of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be viewed as part of the website from which this page was referred. If any parts or individual formulations of this text should fail to conform to the valid legal situation, or be no longer or not fully in conformity therewith, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
Kraft Brothers Inc.
950 Rolling Hills Lane
Winchester, KY 40391